Popular as Phoolbari Homestay, Sanskriti
Farms & Research Center is an independent organization working to promote real rural homestay experience, fruits and nuts farming, organic farming, sustainable agriculture and technology, etc.
We offer farm stay for our visitors, mostly growing varieties of organic vegetables, cereals and crops. We invite families, researchers, students, volunteers and nature-culture lovers to visit our farm and enjoy the serene environment.
- Homestay and Farmstay in Stone & Mud house or Bambo-wattle and daub rooms.
- Trainings on Bio-intensive organic farming, tree plantation including grafting and pruning, composting, local business incubation and entrepreneurship, homestay management, rainwater harvesting and much more
- Nepali cooking class and Nepali language classes
- Hiking and Village tour
- Training on Bee farming
- Farm tour and demonstration visits
- Production and sales of Grafted and Tested varieties of Fruit and Nuts trees (Apple, Avocado, Lemon, Lime, Peach, Plum, Passion Fruit, Macadamia, Almond, Oranges, Dragon Fruit, Several herbs, etc)
We are on the web as (Click to open):